A premier anaerobic digester developer is looking for a Process Engineer knowledge to support the various disciplines needed to develop these world changing projects. This position requires the Process Engineer to support installing, trouble shooting and improving their processes and equipment. The ideal candidate should be capable of utilizing various methodologies to discover root causes to problems and skills to design and implement the solutions.
Process Engineer's Responsibilities
- Experience analyzing production equipment, process and materials and solving issues.
- Assisting with review of third-party designs, technical proposals, and operational models.
- Assisting with production of written technical due diligence reports.
- Assisting with preparation of models to determine mass balances, plant energy, emission rates including thermodynamic calculations.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineers, science, and technology. This includes techniques, applying principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various products.
- Knowledge of working principles of both Dynamic and Static mixing.
- Knowledge of design, techniques, tools, and principles, involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Ability to read and investigate P&ID drawings.
- Preparing technical and procurement documentation.
- Knowledge of raw materials, productions, processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of products.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and organize projects, deadlines, and tasks with little supervision in both team and independent environments.
- Strong verbal and written skills necessary to communicate indicate job-related information.
- Troubleshooting of operational plant including waste and recycling operations (thermal mechanical, biological).
- Commercial awareness when evaluating minor CAPEX to ensure maximum OPEX.
- Other duties as assigned.
Process Engineer's Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in engineering or related field of study and 5 years of related engineering experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Proven experience and success in analyzing production equipment, processes, and materials, and solving issues.
- Advanced knowledge of raw materials, productions processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of products.
- Ability to successfully prioritize, and manager large, complex projects, deadlines, and tasks with little supervision in both teams and independent environments.
- Employer health care, vision, and wellness benefits.
- Annual incentive bonus opportunity in addition to base salary.
- Paid time off
- Full time job
- Phone expense reimbursement.