A global engineering consultancy are looking for a principle tailings engineer to join their team in Perth. Due to recent project success and a growing the team, the company are looking for a senior level professional to oversee the current tailings engineering team to provide growth and strategy. This is a senior level opportunity to be a part of a leading organisation within the tailings sector.
- 12+ years of experience in design and engineering within the tailings / mine / dams sector
- Extensive experience running engineering teams with a focus on tailings / mine / dams
- Experience working on tailing storage facilities positions
- Providing training and mentorship to the junior engineers within the team - Including overseeing audits and reviewing the teams designs.
- Actively involved in client meetings, client progress reports and project updates
- Identifying new business opportunities to help secure new projects and utilising own network to help win work
- Experience putting in tenders and bidding for major tailing projects
- Relevant engineering degree - Civil Engineering / Geo-technical engineering
- Chartered - RPEQ is preferred
- Experience working in a MNC / Tier 1 Consultancy
- Brisbane Based