We are currently working closely with a leading Engineering consultancy in Adelaide! Due to recent success, this consultancy is looking to expand their Transport Planning and Engineering team in Adelaide. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation that is leading the field in the industry and gain exposure on a number of major projects for private clients, and local/State Government.
- The Principal Transport Planner will be a key member of our national transport team.
- Provide transport planning advice and services as part of playing a pivotal role in the delivery of a wide range of projects across Australia.
- Project manage planning studies and modelling, including feasibility studies, active transport, public transport, traffic/freight, intermodal facilities, integrated transport, and corridor studies.
- Contribute to growing the Transport team's knowledge and technical understanding through knowledge transfer activities, and mentoring that builds individual, team and organisational capability.
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and engagement strategies that optimise client and stakeholder satisfaction, and professional relationships are developed and maintained that contribute to the success and growth of the Transport Program on a national basis.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Transport Planner and/or Transport Engineering.
- Experience in a consultancy environment.
- Project management skills including an understanding of methodologies and elements of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated understanding and application of Australian and industry standards and legislation
- Software experience working with Aimsun, SIDRA, VISUM and CUBE preferably.
- Knowledge of Transport Planning in South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland is desirable.
If you are interested in the Urban position, then please don't wait to apply with your updated CV.