A Singapore based Semiconductor fabrication solutions firm is looking for Principal Technology Development Engineer (TD) to join their team.
- To develop, transfer & qualify new & derivative processes and seamless transfer to Production.
- To integrate all modules' processes and the respective derivative
- Run design of experiments (DOE) to optimize process integration and to determine the process specification
- Monitor inline lot movement to ensure that there is no process issues with lot & meet timeline
- Resolve all process integration issues by ensuring all window checks are done on critical process steps identified in failure mode effect and analysis (FMEA)
- Maintain good Cpk for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters for assigned process.
- Ph.D / Masters in Electrical / Electronics / Physics Engineering (Microelectronic specialization, Solid state Physics), Bachelor with outstanding knowledge / performance may considered
- 3+ years fab experience in Integration / Device Physics
- Basic engineering knowledge, which may include semiconductor devices theory, electronics, electrical / pneumatic / hydraulic control system, digital principle, wafer fabrication processes, pump and vacuum system and electrical wiring system
- Residence in Singapore - Singaporean or Work-pass holders that is currently in Singapore (not open to discuss relocation)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.