A growing and specialist consultancy are expanding their team in Sydney! Due to recent success and exciting new market projects, the company are looking for a Principal Engineer / Technical Lead to help develop their team in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual from the water sector to take on a leadership role within an innovative consultancy.
- Actively involved in all technical aspects of water resource engineering projects including - Stormwater, Drainage, Hydrology, Hydraulics and Dam Safety
- Act as the technical lead for Floodplain Risk Management Projects
- Provide mentorship, training and design review to junior engineers
- Help to build out a solid team of engineers and modellers and expand the Sydney office
- Actively involved in identifying new business development opportunities and helping to secure new projects across Australia
- 20+ years of water resource engineering experience - highly focused on Floodplain Risk Management
- Relevant Engineering Degree - Environmental / Civil / Water Resource is highly preferred
- Prior experience working in a consultancy background is highly advantageous
- Strong modelling background - prior experience using software technologies including TU-FLOW, MIKE SOFTWARE etc
- Collaborative, enthusiastic, innovative and intelligent mind-set
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV!