About the company:
Do you wish to become a part of a growing team in Australia who represent international leaders?
Our client is an excellent, global consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. As an international company, with local leaders in Australia, they are expanding their hyrogeology team across the region. They bring the most advanced remediation solutions in the world to the most challenging sites in Australia and New Zealand - A holistic and complete environmental management approach where the best worlds of science and policy are bridged.
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Be a partner and a leader in Melbourne - complimentary skills to the current Principals in the job and much more to diversify their business portfolio!
- Mentor and develop the team by being an effective and supportive leader.
- Grow the business in Melbourne!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 20 years+ of experience in water resource, hydrogeology, geology, environmental engineering or any other related disciplines.
- Diversified skill set: could be landfill, geo-environmental, mine-closure, and/or risk assessment within the environmental space.
- Industry leadership credentials
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor young engineers.
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and work collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
If you share their passion, apply with your CV today!