We are working with a client that is actively looking for a Principal Geologist/ Engineer.
This role has the opportunity to work with an organically grown client that has a large backlog of diverse projects. The Principal Geologist will have part ownership of the firm with an extremely competitive salary and bonus program.
- Provide technical and project management support to clients for all facets of project execution.
- Direct projects and oversee key client relationships, including the management and development of staff and the development of new business opportunities with support from our business development team.
- Help lead the office in technical and employee development
- 10 + years of environmental consulting experience.
- Licensed PE/PG
- Experience with federal superfund (CERCLA) and RCRA corrective action remediation programs is a plus.
- Established client relationships is a plus
If interested, please apply!