LVI have a amazing opportunity for a forensic engineer to step into a senior level forensic position! This firm has a amazing vision for the future and is looking an ambitious and driven forensic structural engineer to join their team. This role offers access to excellent projects, as well as remote work paired with travel to job sites across Florida.
- BS degree in a related field (e.g. civil / structural engineering)
- Must be PE / RA Licensed in Florida
- 10-15+ years experience within the forensic domain:
- Structural forensics / water intrusion / roof damage assessments / structural defects / CAT response / mitigation
- Investigate and evaluate damages as a result of natural causes, disasters, construction / design defects
- Willingness to travel to job sites in order to investigate damages
- Technical report writing
- Willingness to be client-facing
- Great benefits package
- 401k matching
- Career growth
- Principal level position
Get in touch if this sounds of interest!