A Singapore-based Semiconductor manufacturing firm is looking for a Principal Facilities Engineer in Mechanical, in Singapore.
- To provide mechanical facilities support related to Clean Room, Chillers and HVAC Systems, Process Utilities Supply Systems, Environmental Protection Systems, Building Services and Maintenance and more
- Formulate, implement, review and improve preventive and predictive maintenance programs to ensure all systems are functional
- Carry out troubleshooting, repair, and root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of faults
- Monitor, review and reduce utility consumption
- Provide project supervisions and team guidance
- Academic background in Science, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or other relevant disciplines (Masters or Bachelors
- 7+ years of relevant working experience in semiconductor, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry.
- Hands-on experience in day to day operation and maintenance (O&M) essential
- Experienced in managing cleanroom (Class 100 environment) systems
- O&M experience in building HVAC/Air-conditioning, mechanical ventilation, clean room system, large industrial size chillers (up to 1500RT), Environmental Protection System (wed/dry/thermal scrubbers), process utilities supply systems (water and vacuum system)
- Singapore or PR only (due to limited VISA)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.