We have a current opportunity for a Principal Environmental Engineer on a permanent basis. Responsibilities will include management of the environmental team for remediation assessments, brownfield redevelopments, and solid waste management. This person will be entering a firm with great culture, clear path for growth, and a stake in the company.
The right candidate will have:
-15+ years in the environmental field
- Experience with business development and being client-facing
- Technical and report writing skills
- Some knowledge of civil industry
- Water/waste water experience preferred
- Seller/doer preferred
- Hybrid flexibility
- Competitive benefits
- Close knit team with culture focus
- Well-respected company with highly qualified individuals
- Clear growth and technical development
Final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to location, work experience, skill set, education, and/or certifications.
Apply for a confidential conversation.