My client is looking for a Principal Environmental Engineer to join their team in the Houston area, to get involved in engaging, innovating, and assisting with their great pipeline of projects in the state of Texas.
As a Principal for such a well known firm, you will be a part of a team that meets the thrilling challenges that are coming from their excellent list of clients within the Southeast territories.
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering and scientific principles and practices.
- Prepare engineering calculations, drawings, reports, and permit applications.
- Field work performed by high/driving in varied terrain and weather will be required, including surveys/data gathering, CQA liner installations, inspections, etc.
- Office based tasks including: CAD drafting, mathematical calculations, report writing, creating site plans and facility diagrams, permit applications, etc.
- Receive technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans or projects.
- Business development including: proposal preparation, meeting with clients, and attending industry related conferences/trade shows.
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
- PE License is required.
- Experience with using AutoCAD Civil 3D design software preferred.
- My client offers a competitive salary, great benefits, outstanding growth potential, and amazing work/life balance