LVI are partnered with a specialist forensic engineering firm located in Dallas, TX, who are seeking a P.E. Licensed Forensic Structural Engineer to join their growing team.
What sets this company aside from others in this industry is the engagement and vision from the senior leadership; having worked for larger, more corporate forensic firm in the past, the company owner takes a hands on approach in growing a company that avoids a corporate atmosphere where employees can often feel like a cog in a wheel, and places a huge emphasis on the cultural fit of each employee in the business, from training seminars and conferences, to providing the autonomy needed for everyone to control their own schedule and work to their own hours, to ensure everyone can maintain a work-life balance that works for them.
This firm boasts a company ownership programme upon where growth and development is based on performance, not tenure within the business, and pride themselves on delivering on time, with exceptional quality to all its clients. They take an extremely targeted approach to their business development and client facing skills.
This company have recently returned to an office setting, however are committed to maintaining a level of flexibility around working from home, as per each employees preference.
- Conduct forensic investigations on single and multifamily residential, and commercial properties, determining the cause, origin, and extent of structural failures, water intrusions, construction defects and building system failures for a clientele of leading insurance carriers and adjusters.
- Investigate and assess damages due to catastrophes such as storm damages (wind, hail, tornado, hurricanes, and floods) as well and construction design defects.
- Provide detailed forensic engineering reports outlining cause and origin of damage to clients.
- Manage multiple projects and assume responsibility for project execution within required time-frames.
- Communicate with staff and clients to provide time-lines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil/Structural is preferred)
- P.E. license holder in the state of Texas
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 3+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities in Texas!