This organisation is a global organisation specialising in Water Treatment. They pride themselves with strong knowledge and good reputation in the industry, with a global footprint!
- Leading a team of electrical engineers
- Leading and guiding through the Design process for all electrical engineering part of the projects
- Coordinate the design and execution across site contractors, internal and external engineering teams to ensure good quality products are being developed
- Developing technical capabilities in the electrical engineering arm.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of local project experience, working in EPC projects, with prior knowledge of the water industry
- P&ID, PLC, Control systems, instrumentation systems knowledge needed
- Strong ability of effective communication, working in a team, to deliver exceptional results
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV!
Thank you for your interest.