Our client is a strong environmental consultancy, specialising in environment and land resource management across the private and public sector. They deliver contaminated land and Acid Sulfate Soil Services on a diverse range of innovative projects!
Do you want to be part of a leading consultancy and at the same time experience working in a small company culture? Our client has full flexibility working arrangements, a great work-life balance, and a highly competitive salary with bonuses. Do not miss out!
- Deliver high quality work in areas of contaminated land, Acid Sulfate Soil, and environmental management.
- Meet & exceed client requirement and satisfaction in order to consolidate existing relationships and develop new ones.
- Frequent communication between key stakeholders in order to satisfy budget, time line and project requirements.
- Travel may be required.
Strong candidates will have:
- Relevant degree in Environmental Engineering (or similar).
- Pertinent experience doing consultancy work in contaminated land and /or soil.
- Experience managing projects and teams.
- Overseeing & conducting field monitoring programs regarding environmental assessment.
- Exposure managing soil, groundwater, and surface water in respective fields.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Motivation and drive to grow the business and create new opportunities.
Apply with your CV today if you are interested!