You will be required to engage a particular need or problem and, with the assistance of other members of staff, research & devise an appropriate solution before estimating the cost and submitting a proposal for work. It will also be the responsibility of the Preconstruction Manager to follow up with the client and ensure the fulfilment of the proposal.
Additional tasks include:
- Reviewing drawings
- Take offs
- Evaluate & review soils (testing)
- Rock testing
- Compiling information
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Geotechnical Engineering.
- Must be well organized, self motivated, reliable, detail oriented, and possess excellent interpersonal & customer relations skills.
- Excellent computer skills and written & verbal communication skills necessary.
- Experience in Ground Improvement Construction (Aggregate Piers, Rigid Inclusions etc.)