I am working with one of the largest employee-owned general contractors in the US. We are urgently looking for a Senior Estimator with relevant experience to help grow the DC office by 2x.
Fun fact: The company is a family-based company that is now employee-owned, the first family-owned company that hit $1B in revenue.
Being an employee-owned company, the most appealing about this opportunity is the ESOP which is available to the workers of the company.
- 7+ Years of Construction Estimating experience
- Good communication experience (written and verbal)
- Large commercial construction experience (projects over $100M)
What you will be doing:
- Overlooking project specifics and plans to understand the raw material needs for the project
- Determine the cost of materials, labor expenses, and all other expenses used throughout the entire construction projects
- Communicate with clients, stakeholders, engineers, and others on the project to ensure that budget costs are kept
- Work with other projects team members to save money and optimise the budget for the project
- Base salary: $120k-$165k
- Yearly bonus structure
- ESOP plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plan