We have a current opportunity for a PMO Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
The PMO Manager is responsible for leading the project management team to support the nominated project manager to direct and manage projects at all aspects/areas/phases of a corporate/ project including: schedule, risk, document management, integration management, communication management, stakeholder management, etc.
- Survey, study, implement training of project management system and tools to improve visibility, governance and traceability of company and project information.
- Ensures that all phases of project and process development are documented, and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate.
- Provide cross-package management services to company or assigned projects.
- Support projects and company assignments in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies regarding confidentiality, quality and safety.
- Have previous PMO experience and have lead teams in the full functionality of duties as a PMO.
- At least five years of experience in Project Management within offshore multi discipline projects or ten years within an Engineering industry. Experience in offshore wind project development is preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management and Execution, and preferably PMI/PMP certified.
- Holds a bachelor's degree of Engineering or equivalent. Advanced degree is preferred.
Don't hesitate to apply if you're interested!