LVI Associates has partnered with the top design-build electrical contractor in the country. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager as they have recently won a large data center in WA. Because of this experience running large data centers is a must. These can include colocation or hyperscale sites. The successful candidate will oversee several PMs managing the projects stemming from this contract. 10 years in project management is preferred as is field experience.
- Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
- Work alongside Purchasing Department and their vendors to make sure field crews have the materials they require.
- Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
- Work alongside estimators to ensure accuracy.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
- Project Management Experience (10 years+)
- Experience Running Projects $10M +
- Data center experience
- Ability to pass background and drug test