- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries
- Design process control and automation by utilizing P&IDs, PFDs, and other process and instrumentation documentation, based on ISA S88 standard
- Work on PLC, HMI, and SCADA systems
- Using automation software to write PLC programs
- Supervising and maintaining the PLC programs
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase Rockwell components, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site.
- Thorough knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
- Through understanding of ISA S88 and S95 models.
- Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on Rockwell controls.
- Experience in commissioning and start up of control systems is required.
- Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology.
- Any experience with Visual Basic scripting is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in biotech/pharma, water, waste water, medical device, or the food industry is required.
- Hands on experience with PLC, HMI, and SCADA systems.
- Specific knowledge of cGMPs and batch process control in the life science industry with validation experience is a plus.
Hardware & Software:
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: Rockwell RSView, FactoryTalk
- Experience with Batch systems such as: Prophecy Batch Execution, or RSBatch, LBSM
- Rockwell RS View, FactoryTalk, Prophecy Batch Execution, RS Batch, LBSM, RS Logix 500.