An renown integrated Environmental Engineering Solutions company is looking for a Plant Manager in Jurong Island, Singapore.
- Responsible for all plant activities pertaining to operations and maintenance, commercial, regulatory, contractual obligations to maximize profit
- Oversees daily operations and provides leadership guidance to employees in the plant
- Ensuring all system defects and identified, rectified and recorded
- Maintaining and improving plant capability, reliability, and efficiency through cost effective engineering
- Optimize staffing resources to match the operational requirements; and manage the staffing levels
considering their absence
- Liaising with key external parties (e.g. PSO, EMA, SCDF, NEA) in relation to asset operation and
- Ensure compliance with all statutory provisions, including health, safety, and environment requirements.
Embed a safety and sustainability culture within the Plant
- 10+ years of experience in Power, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Environmental sectors, with 10 years of leadership role in Operations & Maintenance
- Degree in Engineering recognized by the Professional Engineers (PE) Board of Singapore
- Pro-active in the local power and utility industry environment
- Only applicable to Singaporean or PR (due to limited VISA quotas)
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.