Currently working utilities and consulting companies who are looking to grow their Planning teams! Candidates must have direct experience in the electric power industry with Distribution System planning. Apply today!
- Bachelor's Electrical Engineering or higher
- 3-10+ years of Distribution or Transmission Planning Experience
- Expertise in PSSE, CYME, and/or Synergi
- Previous Utility experience
- PSCAD Experience
- System modeling for stability studies and power flow analysis
- Generation Interconnection Studies
- EIT or PE preferred
Essential job functions:
- Develop distribution/transmission system power flow models
- Study and prepare interconnection processes
- Work collaboratively with external stakeholders (i.e. system planning, asset management, operations...)
If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please apply to this directly.