One of the leading and most respected water engineering experts in the US is urgently searching for a Water/Wastewater Pipeline and Pump Station Project Manager in their Atlanta, GA office. As the Water/Wastewater Pipeline and Pump Station Project Manager you will manage projects through study, design, and construction phases of water pump stations, wastewater lift stations, stormwater pump stations, large diameter pipelines, and utility work.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Serving as the primary client contact, advising and informing them regarding project status and schedule
- Performing and directing complex studies and investigations and preparing reports of findings
- Selecting equipment and material for projects and approving manufacturer's shop drawings of these items
- Coordinating phases of the work to ensure completion to deadlines and budget
- Coordinating with the Construction Manager to advise and troubleshoot issues that arise during construction phase.
- Directing assignments, scheduling work, and providing technical oversight for project staff including engineers, technicians, designers, drafters and field representatives
- Quality assessments and control
- Maintaining and expanding technical capabilities to ensure that projects utilize state-of-the-art technology
- Bachelor's degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- 9+ years' experience with design of water pump stations, wastewater lift stations, and large and small diameter pipelines
- Professional engineer (PE) license in Georgia
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance,
- Paid Time Off,
- 401(k) matching,
- Paid Overtime
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture for professional growth
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.