We have a current opportunity for a Permit Manager on a permanent basis with a global utilities company and offshore wind developer. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead and support all project permitting work for offshore wind projects under development
- Manage consultants delivering environmental survey campaigns, studies and permits covering areas such as ornithology, cetaceans, fisheries, and onshore ecology
- Manage consultants delivering Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) for sites, including ensuring appropriate project envelopes are consented and risks are reduced
- Manage and/or support EPA Panel Reviews for EIAs
- Contribute to bids into Taiwan capacity auctions where required, including supporting site recordation applications.
- 3+ years of offshore wind permitting experience
- Technical knowledge of Taiwanese permitting processes and regulatory requirements relating to development, construction, and operations of offshore wind projects
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences of equivalent
- Experience in an offshore wind development company is advantageous
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!