We have a current opportunity for a Permit Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
As the Permit/Consent Manager, your primary responsibility will be to submit applications for the advancement of offshore wind projects, adhering to local regulations, especially the Electricity Act. This role encompasses a comprehensive range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Stay abreast of pertinent legislation and policies, offering guidance to the company for strategic development planning.
- Prepare and submit applications in compliance with the Electricity Act and all relevant rules to secure authorization for offshore wind development, encompassing Establishment Permit, Work Permit, and Electricity Business License.
- Strategically determine and request the necessary technical documents for pertinent applications, aligning with project development timelines. Also, coordinate and consolidate technical materials to create application documents.
- Strategize and deliver presentations during relevant occasions such as public hearings, site visits, and review meetings.
- Oversee permit validation and ensure adherence to commitments across various development stages.
- Foster relationships with relevant authorities including the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), Environmental Protection Administration (EPA), Ocean Affairs Council (OAC), Ministry of the Interior (MOI), National Property Administration (NPA), and local city/county government to facilitate project development.
- Possess a minimum of 1+ years of experience in related or similar fields of work.
- Hold a bachelor's degree, master's degree, or higher.
- Exhibit exceptional coordination, cooperation, and language skills (proficiency in English is mandatory); display teamwork, problem-solving, and knowledge-sharing abilities.
- Demonstrate pertinent knowledge in the energy/offshore wind sector.
- Exhibit cultural sensitivity with effective performance when collaborating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Show respect for others and the capacity to collaborate with individuals from diverse academic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Have substantial experience in engaging with government authorities.
- Display cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence to effectively cooperate with a diverse array of internal and external stakeholders.
Don't hesitate to apply if interested!