We have a current opportunity for an Offshore Wind Permit Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Finding, analyzing, communicating, documenting and negotiating with appropriate organization and/or person as necessary, including but not limited to authorities, governmental bodies, local organization, local people, consultants, the company members which can satisfy requirements by the Project as following examples;
- Authorities which are related to permits necessary for the Company/Project such as central and local governmental authorities;
- Governmental bodies which are related to the Company/Project such as Bureau of Energy Industrial Development Bureau and Ministry of Economic Affairs;
- Local organization and people which relate to the Company/Project, such as fishermen, landowners and related associations; and
- Any other persons, organizations and companies which are necessary to satisfy requirement by the Company/Project
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!