LVI are currently seeking an accountant or financial expert to assist clients by providing detailed analysis and oversight on valuation projects related to compliance, mergers & acquisitions, and financial reporting.
The successful candidate should have a background in public accounting or finance and the ability to prepare and oversee the development of business valuation models and reports, analyze transactional and economic information and provide detailed analysis of financial and legal documents, along with analysis of fraudulent transactions, and reconstruction of financial statements.
Experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects is also required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- CPA license or working towards valuation related credentials (CVA, ABV) is desirable
- Experience providing detailed valuation reports
- Background in public accounting or internal auditing
- Strong analytical, research, and sampling and quantitative abilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Possess team-oriented mindset, thrive in collaborative environments
- Possess a proven track record of business development including established clients.