A renown Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) services company is looking for a Package Engineer or Senior Package Engineer in Singapore. The company is part of a large and renown conglomerate in Singapore and will be a main contractor for its partners.
Location: West Singapore
2 years renewable contract
- Preparation of design basis, philosophies related to mechanical static equipment, packages and piping disciplines for the FPSO EPC project
- Monitor and coordinate with Vendor for contractual obligations and deliverables.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for meetings, technical clarification/discussion and inspections.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for ITP, Testing and Commissioning Procedures.
- Coordinate and support Package Buyer and Costing Officer to manage Vendor variation/claim.
- Review and coordinate mechanical works both onshore and offshore and provide instruction and guidance to construction personnel on technical issues in line with the project requirements
- Coordinate with Vendor and Expediting Lead for delivery, expediting, receiving, joint inspection, warehousing and preservation requirements.
- Coordinate with Project Team and Vendor for site support for installation, testing, commissioning timely submission of final vendors data books and documentation.
- Coordinating with Package Buyer and Vendor for any guarantee/warranty matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of working experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Design, FPSO Top side modules
- Familiarity with the technical specification and application of mechanical static equipment and packages, within an offshore oil and gas facility, including the procurement, installation and commissioning requirements.
- Conversant with mechanical equipment and piping design requirements using API, ANSI, ASME, and other applicable codes and standards
- Understands technical requirements of other disciplines/departments at equipment/package interfaces
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.