An industry leading Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for a Substation Engineer with P&C background in North Carolina. This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for the right candidate to grow with them. If you are looking to accelerate your career within the power industry, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Substation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Aid in the preparation and fruition of plans and inspection reports
- Accommodate preparations for labor contracts
- Prepare solar and wind farms, substations, utility interconnection and construction designs. This includes all voltage systems and AC/DC.
- Lead a team of designers
The Substation Engineer must have the following qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of related experience
- Engineer in Training Certificate
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Gym Reimbursement
- Bonus Incentives
- Educational Assistance Plans
If you are interested in the Substation Engineering role, please don't wait to apply.