Title: Origination Manager
Summary: An international independent project development and investment business is looking to grow out their portfolio of solar assets and their US presence. They are looking for a talented business development leader to join their growing team and be responsible for the origination of utility scale solar development opportunities. This company is a leading module manufacture with over 5.5 GW of grid connected projects globally.
The Origination Manager will be responsible for….
- Evaluating the feasibility of project interconnection, permitting, and contracts.
- Prospect suitable greenfield sites through land options, landowner outreach, and lease negotiations.
- Identify early-stage developers looking for a co-developer and lead deal structuring.
- Coordinate financial modeling to assess projects.
The Origination Manager should have experience with….
- Successfully negotiating and closing commercial transactions with landlords, developers, utilities, regulatory agencies, and offtakes.
- 2-5 years of experience
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.