A global Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) MNC is looking for a Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Manager for one of their wholly owned subsidiary start-up brand in Singapore. The incumbent will be managing the O&M requirements/standards in the Solar farm assigned.
- Ensure that all M&E and O&M requirements on photovoltaic (PV) systems are up to required standards
- Develop O&M plans, process, performance reports, safety plans, manpower for the solar farm
- Work closely with local maintenance team and component manufacturers to troubleshoot and rectify all faults
- Coordinate with client facility managers, HSE officers, subcontractors, suppliers, and logistics partners to ensure timely work completion
- Manage equipment warranties and O&M inventory to ensure key equipment are in working conditions
- Work closely with engineering team to feedback and improve on PV system yield
- Developing predictive monitoring program for photovoltaic systems by processing real-time data and identifying patterns that predict an imminent failure
- Supervise PV systems testing and commissioning
- HSE management for O&M related activities
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of O&M experience in Solar PV industry
- Prior planning experience in O&M will be an added advantage
- Understand engineering drawings, e.g., Single line diagram and system layout, computer aided drawing software
- Willing to travel to client's site across the island.
If you are interested, please submit your CV with your O&M experience on Solar/PV plants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.