Title: Engineering Manager (Offshore Wind)
One of the fastest growing companies in the renewable energy field is looking for an experienced and passionate Engineering Manager to drive their upcoming offshore Wind project. As Engineering Manager, you will be playing a key role in managing the Project Services aspect of the role. You will also be supporting the Development team in the commercial bidding process, and obtaining necessary approvals and licensing. If you're someone that's driven and want to take up a challenging role in a diverse project environment, please reach out to find out more.
- Lead the Engineering team in delivering on project requirements
- Manage feasibility studies, and liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Handle Project Management responsibilities - scheduling, cost control, budgeting
- Experience working on offshore wind farms, on projects >200MW
- Based in Melbourne, with occasional business trips to Perth
- Minimally 5 years within the Wind/Renewable Energy sector
- Established network of contacts within the Australian Solar space in Victoria/Tasmania
- Having a good overview of Project Development would also be an advantage
- Applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Australia
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and growth
- Inclusive and enriching company culture
- Supportive team culture, and good international support from headquarters
If you are interested or know someone who is interested in the Engineering Manager position, please send your resume/CV or apply directly to this posting!