A global energy consulting firm is looking to hire an Offshore Wind Consultant in Japan. Be part of the fast-growing team to lead the offshore scene in the renewable energy industry in Japan.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Opportunity for international exposure
- Responsible for project management of small to large offshore wind projects, assessment of pre-construction and construction phase of the project
- Involve in technical analysis of project contracts
- Stay abreast of market trends, proposal management, and technology scouting
- Engage in work on metocean, geotechnical, geophysical, civil, and structural engineering works for bottom fixed offshore wind
- Participate in feasibility study of floating offshore wind technology
- Experience in the renewable energy industry
- Experience in development, design, review and/or supervision of renewable projects: including technology, civil and electrical infrastructure works and/or grid interconnection
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- The ability to converse in Japanese will be a plus.
- Currently based in Japan
If you are interested in the Wind Consultant role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!