We have a current opportunity for a Offshore Substation Package Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Develop, maintain and deliver the offshore substation package which includes defining scope, design and delivery risks, plans, schedule and interfaces.
- Manage offshore substation topside supply and installation contracts
- Draft and negotiate the Owner's Requirements for all contracts relating to the offshore substation topside - including engineering, supply and installation
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, and certification requirements
- Ensure interfaces within the package scope are managed and proactively support interface management with the wider project team.
- Bachelor or Masters in Engineering
- Experience in large scale EPC projects, ideally in offshore wind or offshore industry
- PMI or PMP is desirable
- Knowledge of fabrication codes and standards (e.g. DNV, EEMUA) and offshore substation standards (e.g. DNV-OS- J201 or DNVGL-ST-0145) is desirable.