The Branch Manager will supervise and be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of branch performance.
Leadership and Direction
- Effective communication of corporate goals, philosophy and culture.
- Develop near/long-term goals and strategies for growth of the branch office.
- Provide mentorship through counsel, guidance and knowledge to junior staff.
At the Operational and Company Level
- Actively participate in decision-making processes by evaluating and communicating the impact of operational decision and business opportunities.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of location such as profit/loss/budgets.
- Capitalize on expertise in other offices to create new sector opportunities including transportation, structural, mining, landscape/architecture, and construction management services.
Do the Work
- Coordinate the planning and execution of day-to-day operations managing proposals, work-in-process, billings, and outstanding accounts receivable collection efforts.
- Establish new clients as well as maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Develop trusted adviser relationships with customers and vendors.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of work-in-process, billings, and outstanding accounts receivable collection efforts.
- Oversees recruitment, development, and management of professional, technical, and administrative personnel.
- Drive projects and execute deliverables with the sense of urgency clients expect.
- Effectively market, manage and execute design projects in land development (residential, commercial, industrial), government and/or energy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Surveying, Planning or related discipline.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Thorough understanding of business and financial principles in a consulting business.
- Proven marketing and business development skills.
- Diverse experience in land development, commercial projects, municipal projects, architecture, transportation, energy, mining or environmental.
- Strong knowledge of local codes, standards, and practices.
- Established relationships with surrounding localities and agencies.