A privately-held, national consulting firm ranked in ENR's Top 100 Environmental Firms, is seeking a motivated individual.
As a "seller-doer," the ideal candidate encompasses significant consulting experience, technical skills, leadership ability, and established client relationships.
This position will require successful selling and consulting to clients for environmental projects such as site investigation and remediation programs for contaminated soil/groundwater/soil vapor, hazardous waste sites, compliance issues, and brownfield/real estate development.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Environmental, Civil, or Chemical) or a science-related field (Geology or Earth Science is preferred); a Master's is preferred.
- 15+ years of environmental consulting experience.
- Professional certifications and licenses as appropriate.
- Experience with state and regional environmental programs/regulations. Experience with federal Superfund (CERCLA) and RCRA corrective action remediation programs is a plus.
- Experience with project and program management software including Microsoft Project and Excel, or other equivalent tools for budgeting, cost tracking, and scheduling.
- Candidate's clientele should consist of Fortune 500s, outside counsel and/or developers, and their environmental challenges should fit into core practice areas which are site investigation and remediation, or services related to litigation, insurance, compliance, or brownfield/real estate development.
- Provide technical and project management support to clients for all facets of project execution.
- Ability to generate consulting fees to produce annual net revenues.
- Direct projects and oversee key client relationships, including the management and mentoring of staff and the development of new business opportunities with support from our business development team.
- Help lead the office in technical excellence and employee development, and collaborate with our other Principals to provide vision and direction.
Please take some time to share this in your network or if it looks like it could be of interest then please apply directly.