A multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. They provide services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Seeking a Division Manager to perform the following, but not limited to:
- Serving as a division manager of a group of industrial hygienists and environmental scientists performing environmental, health, and safety projects throughout southern New Jersey and Philadelphia area
- Providing project management and technical / regulatory direction to project staff and clients involved in site investigation / remediation projects
- Overseeing business development, project management, quality, staffing, personnel, client relations, financial performance, business plans, etc.
- Designing, developing, modifying and reviewing complex project plans
- Serving as an industrial hygiene and/or environmental expert, staff advisor and consultant for industrial hygiene and environmental projects
- Writing reports and proposals, developing solutions to technical problems, and taking leadership of project management and marketing to gain work.
- Responsible for the performance of strategic growth of the services; ensuring profitability; quality and maintaining an excellent reputation. Effective business development and organization management of leadership are critical.
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum years of work experience: 12+ years
- Minimum years of management experience (if any): 8-12
- Experience in industrial hygiene and/or environmental remediation
- Licenses: LSRP, PG or similar preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong business development skills
Why Work With Them?
At our core, they recognize that the unique qualities of their individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. They are an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. They continually strive to build a great workplace where their employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.