A German pumps manufacturing and systems company is looking to hire a OEM Technique Manager in Shanghai, China. This role will be supporting the sales and commercial team in preparing all the technical expertise and solution for the OEM Department within the Water market.
- Provide technical solution for special applications for Water supply business
- Responsible for engineering project execution as both project leader and engineer
- Develop new systems and solutions for local market (product localization - including design modification, drawing confirmation, Bill of Material, documentation etc.)
- Lead and monitor product development projects, following through the whole process
- Bachelors in Electrical or Automation Engineering preferred. Other relevant disciplines can be considered too
- 8+ years of business experience in pumps control systems
- Knowledge on PLC and application use on Water Treatment projects
- Experienced with remote communication for control system and knowledge of digitalization project
- Good proficiency in English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Only applicable to local Chinese applicants (due to limited VISA quotas)
If you are interested, kindly apply with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Should you have friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share it around.
For any questions, please email me at Keith.ng @lviassociates.com