Position: Operation and Maintenance Manager
Looking for O&M Manager to work for a leading international investors and developers in the Renewable Energy Industry (SOLAR) who are coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
To ensure success as an operations and Maintenance Engineer, you should have extensive knowledge of equipment and machinery, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills, and be up to date with the growing in Technology.
- Responsible for the flawless operations of the utility systems within the plant.
- Be able to diagnose and rectify problems. Technical skills for sound, cost effective and quality repairs/overhauling with precision.
- Define and roll out an O&M program for the Japan business in alignment with company strategies
- Structure the O&M organization according to business needs and staff accordingly
- Experience in maintenance of large / special vehicles, railroad vehicles, aircraft, and ships
- Formulate operations and maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure that plant operations and maintenance activities are following SOPs and company policies.
- Experience in the implementation and operation of SCADA, CMMS systems, and AM platforms
- Currently based in Japan/can relocate anywhere in Japan
- 5 to 7 years or relevant experience in the field of renewable energy or another sector
- Be able to travel all over Japan for work.
- Good command over English and Japanese Language.
- Possess Japanese Driver's License
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.