Position: Operation and Maintenance Engineer/Coordinator (Renewable Energy Power plant)
Looking for an O&M Manager to work for a leading international investors and developers in the Renewable Energy Industry who are wanting people to manage the existing and upcoming projects.
To ensure success as an operations and Maintenance Engineer, you should have extensive knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, equipment and machinery, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills, and be up to date with the growing in Technology.
- Responsible for the flawless operations of the utility systems within the plant.
- Be able to diagnose and rectify problems. Technical skills for sound, cost effective and quality repairs/overhauling with precision.
- Experience in maintenance of Solar Power plants with the Hands-on Electrical Engineering
- Formulate operations and maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure that plant operations and maintenance activities are following SOPs and company policies.
- Experience with monitoring, trouble shooting, SCADA Experience is a plus.
- Currently based in Japan/can relocate anywhere in Japan
- 2 to 3 years or relevant experience in the field of renewable energy or another sector
- Fluency in English and Japanese Language
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission scheme
- Insurance and other social security schemes