A fast-growing bio-energy company is looking to hire an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) engineer to support its growing operation demand within Japan. Be part of the growing team to lead the change in the renewable energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Opportunity to step up for management role
- Work-life balance environment
- Responsible for monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of powerplant equipment
- Analysis of maintenance KPIs and implementing strategies for improvement
- Develop and implement quality and safety management of power plants
- Oversee the inventory management of resources
- More than 3 years of experience in operation-related or maintenance work in a power plant, chemical plant, or biomass gasification/boiler power plants preferred
- Experience in production, safety, quality control and assurance is preferred.
- Multilingual in English and Japanese
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical, chemistry, or chemical engineering is preferred.
If you are interested in the above role, apply and reach out to Sandra today!