One of the world's leading global water technology companies is unified in a single purpose: creating sophisticated technology and other solutions to solve the world's biggest challenge - water.
The Role: The successful candidate will have a passion for matching products and services with Customer needs to improve throughput and lower costs. The selected candidate will represent the company in the Northeast region.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities
- Gaining business from existing and new customers.
- Developing high revenue opportunities through new and existing business.
- Identifying new market opportunities.
- Playing a key role in planning short and long-term performance goals.
- Collaborating with other departments, supervisors in order to achieve performance goals.
- Directing client application requests and time line constraints.
- Representing the company at networking events
- Collaborating with regional counterparts and promoting a collaborative working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining client rapport.
- Performing equipment demonstrations as needed.
- Assessing competitive risks and highlighting product strengths.
- Maintaining client information in company CRM (Salesforce)
- Filing expense reports.
- Preparing short and long-term territory business plans.
- Submitting weekly/monthly activity/call reports
- Tracking monthly forecasts accurately- projecting current and future business.
- 40-50% overnight travel to achieve sales quota, and to meet goals and objectives set for the region.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales.
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities and clients..
- Experience of wet and/or organic chemistry
- Experience and understanding of the sales cycle.
Apply now or call 857-972-9678 to learn more.