We have a fantastic opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Client Service Manager in Dallas. As a Client Service Manager for this company, you will develop and foster client relationships, capture new business and deliver projects for clients located in North Texas. The 1000-person national firm offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, boasting a culture that truly sets them apart from their competitors. They nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding, but also fun.
The individual will be responsible for identifying and tracking long-term pursuits and supporting the capture process, including crafting key strategic messaging, understanding the client's hot buttons and project drivers, and recognizing the competition.
The ideal candidate will be capable of managing multidisciplinary projects, and performing technical work ranging from planning to design to construction management.
- Develop new business and maintain high-value relationships with water and wastewater clients in North Texas
- Create client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for multiple water infrastructure clients
- Coordinate with other Regional and Corporate Leaders to grow market share in key disciplines and geographies
- Develop and manage pursuit efforts, proposals, business strategies, presentations, and lead contract negotiations
- Work effectively with project managers, key technical specialists, and marketing as a key leader to deliver quality projects
- Lead select projects within your area of expertise
- Be active in professional societies
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college is required
- Minimum of 10 years' progressive experience required designing and delivering projects in the (relevant) market sector
- Professional Engineer's license in the state of Texas or the ability to gain licensure within 3 months
- Experience in managing production and treatment projects as well and/or experience performing design and construction management
- Ability to foster and develop strong client relationships that lead to ongoing projects
- Proven leadership in the North Texas engineering marketplace with full understanding of local water business (clients, competitors, etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to lead or assist a project team to completion of multiple duties simultaneously
- Advanced understanding of principles and state regulations is required
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.