A well respected firm in Albuquerque NM is looking to grow their traffic team. They work on the most sought out projects in the state and have a great reputation with NMDOT. The firm has an excellent work-life balance, as well as extensive work from home flexibility.
The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations. The individual should also be able to properly lead and grow an engineering team as well as develop and maintain client relationships.
- Execute Qualitative Assessment of intersections and corridors
- Develop Intersection and Corridor Crash Analysis
- Create Signal Warrant Analysis
- Prepare Site Traffic Analysis
- EIT or PE license in the state of New Mexico
- NMDOT project experience
- Project management experience on a variety of transportation projects
- Knowledge of local client base preferred
- Skill in MicroStation and CADD techniques
*** salary range is dependent on applicant's experience, licenses, qualifications, etc. ***