Working with an award-winning multidisciplinary firm with offices throughout Florida. Our delivery of exceptional solutions starts with exceptional people. At this firm, you'll work alongside experienced professionals across numerous disciplines, and learn from the best in the industry. We recognize the value of our employees and foster an environment where each can make a worthwhile contribution to the company, clients, and their own personal development.
We are seeking experienced and motivated Civil Engineer / Roadway and Land Development to join our Department Group. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a key member of our highly qualified, collaborative, and motivated building inspection team.
- Experience ranging from roadway, drainage, park design, and land development experience.
- The position requires technical knowledge and ability in applying principles of engineering.
- Preparation or review of engineering design plans and specifications,
- Permitting applications and coordination, calculations, and/or other engineering analysis required in producing a set of construction drawings or an engineering report.
- Additional responsibilities include coordination with clients, public agencies, other consultants, contractors, and vendors.
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Engineering required
- Professional Engineering license preferred.
- Have solid computer skills and experience using PDF and MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise initiative and display independent judgment
- Be self-directed and self-motivated
- AutoCAD experience
- Manage various tasks on several concurrent projects and must be able to follow these tasks through to completion within the allocated period of time and the monetary budget assigned