My client, an award-winning construction development group, is currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join its operations team within the Atlanta region. The ideal candidate will be working closely with the group's Project Managers to roll out the development of new and existing multifamily developments in and across the Atlanta region.
- Interacting with all on-site departments as required to resolve problems and ensure quality of construction.
- Help with the overall development of multifamily high-rise construction builds.
- Support development with technical guidance
To be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Portfolio of High-rise or Mid-rise construction developments, ideally Multifamily (minimum 3 projects)
- Must have a proficient level of communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competitive compensation + bonuses
- Career growth development programme
- Health Insurance
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role please contact Kobby Adarkwa at:
, sending your resume and portfolio list.