I have an urgent need for an Assistant Superintendent in the Austin area to work for a national leader of Multifamily housing.
The company has a very strong reputation in the Austin area and is well-known in the market for its market-grade A projects and culture to build.
They have acquired and developed more than 285,000 units in more than 385 projects across the nation.
The big selling point is that they have a huge focus on Texas, this involves a 10-year backlog in Texas and 3 years backlog just in Austin.
- 4+ Years of Construction management experience
- 2+ Years of experience as an assistant superintendent
- Multifamily construction is preferred but not essential
What you will be doing:
- Support and provide all of the activities that are associated with the construction project
- Report into but also be mentored by a really strong Lead Superintendent/ Sr Superintendent
- Communicate with vendors, subcontractors, laborers, and any other personnel on sight
- Complete checks with the Superintendent to ensure that the project is completed within time and in budget