Interested in being the loop of top opportunities across the North American renewable energy market this summer?
We're currently accepting & reviewing applications of experienced engineers with project backgrounds in solar, wind, BESS, and green hydrogen from commercial to utility scale.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any engineers who may be passive and/or actively open to hearing which firms across the US are looking to expand their teams externally by hiring an enthusiastic engineer with not only a strong technical background but also new ideas/visions in terms of where to continue pushing the firm to its decarbonization goals.
*Full-time direct hire opportunities to work for a leading owner/operator, developer, utility, and/or engineering firm available.
*Remote, hybrid and/or future relocation set ups offered too.
- Join an existing team that's responsible for development and/or execution of exciting projects including: renewable energy technologies (PV, BESS, wind, green hydrogen, etc.)
- Provide SME expertise in your field to regional and national level projects.
- Attend kick off meetings, work as liaison with other groups including development/origination, estimating, construction, procurement, permitting, project management, etc.
- Interact and get exposure to other stakeholders in the business including interconnection providers, EPCs, utilities, engineering contractors, etc.
Qualifications to apply…
- Bachelors in Engineering, electrical preferred
- 4+ years of renewable engineering professional experience in one or more of the following areas: (PV design, modeling, development, 30/60/90 review, project engineering, BESS, renewable energy one-line, power system studies, inverter selection, maintenance/operations etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electrical, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, etc.)
- Proficiency with at least two of the following areas: (AutoCAD, ETAP/SKM, PVSyst, Helioscope, SEL relays).
*Must be willing to work remotely in the US to be considered.
*We are unable to relocate anyone overseas at this time.