LVI Associates is representing a top 100 ENR general contractor who have started a new mission critical group. The client is looking for the country's top MEP Manager / Superintendents to run the large colocation work they have won and eventually the hyperscale mission critical sites that they are bidding. Though the division is new, the company is very well established, financially secure and has an abundance of work.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has reached a ceiling at their current firm and is looking for something challenging where they can make their mark.
- MEP Background (ideally an electrical focus)
- Proven track record of running mission critical projects both on time and on budget
- 10 year's + MEP Experience
- Excellent tenure
- Work alongside clients and subcontractors to ensure a smooth project completion
- Stay on top of costings, change orders and scheduling of the project
- Keep up to date with OSHA guidelines and ensure crews not only follow these but act safely and competently to maintain the company's safety record
- Non-discretionary Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Strong Salary
- Per Diem
- Truck or Truck Allowance, Gas Card, Company Credit Card
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays