A global multi-displinary MNC is looking for a MEP Director in Singapore to be part of their exciting engineering team. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the development, implementation and management of the overall strategy and business plans for the MEP team including opportunities to drive growth and profit.
- Lead the development of project plans and drive implementation which ensures delivery is managed effectively (commercially, technically, financially) and minimizes risk to both the company and the client.
- Establish and implement a strategic approach to client engagement and business development which support the regional strategy and supports the growth of the company.
- Build a plan to achieve operating and financial plan targets and develop the group to enable a consistent and agreed profit margin and cash flow.
- Look to continually enhance the technical edge and innovation in all the projects that is going to be delivered including driving a sustainability focus into the work.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the successful leadership and management of diverse teams for the design & construction of international airport projects OR projects of similar scale and complexity.
- Mechanical or Electrical Professional Engineer (P.E) licensed by the Professional Engineers Board (PEB) of Singapore OR Chartered/Registered engineer of a recognized engineer international institution equivalent to PEB in Singapore.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in engineering consultancy and design including experience in advising clients on innovative, cost-effective, sustainable solutions.
- Experience in bidding for large scale projects, pitching to clients and strong contract negotiation skills.
- A broad knowledge of building services design issues (including ESD, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Hydraulics), to be able to lead a team working in these fields.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.