A healthcare-focused firm in the Charlotte area is actively looking for Mechanical HVAC/Plumbing Engineers and Designers to join their team! They have recently won several large projects through the area and as a result are looking to grow.
The Mechanical Designer is responsible producing 2D and 3D drawings in Revit as well as working with architects and other engineering disciplines on a variety of healthcare specific projects- including new buildings and renovations.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and enjoys working in a collaborative environment on a team of like-minded engineers. Previous healthcare experience is required, with a preference for hospital project experience.
- 3+ years experience Mechanical Engineering (HVAC or Plumbing)
- EIT/PE License highly preferred
- Revit knowledge required
- Previous healthcare project experience required
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Competitive PTO
- 401k and options for Profit Sharing
- Flexible work schedule
If interested, please apply for more information!